Google+ Followers

Thursday, 1 September 2016

Starting on Solids...

So, little Keisha has started on solids. She is almost 6 months now and loves staring while we eat! I can tell she is like me in that she does not like milk much and is mostly looking for the food that we are eating! Somehow she can guess that it tastes better. :D

I have started her on Stage 1 foods. That is, single cereal food ideal for a baby of age group 4-6 months.
She ate a moong dal puree and loved it. We gave it to her for 2 days. Now she is on rice puree with milk and well, she is eating it properly, but I guess she like savoury food more.

I am already scouring through food sites meant for babies to find more recipes for her. Next in line is sweet potato puree.

It's quite messy, but the mommy and baby are loving it. Dad only gets to hear stories about it when he comes home from work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers